Below are 5 small business website tips to help you stand out in a crowded room: web design delaware
1. Write engaging content on and off your website. You are the expert and you should share your knowledge by writing quality content with end-user value. Be less concerned about the quality of your writing and more concerned about the quality of your content. Share the details about your business using your own, unique voice.
2. Have a ‘call to action’ strategy. Users often leave websites in 10 to 20 seconds but pages with a clear value proposition can hold a users attention for much longer. There are a variety of ‘call to action’ strategies to choose from; free trial, free phone consultation, e-books and more but the way you display your promotion is key. “Start my Free trial” or “Start your Free Trial”- which phrase resulted in a 90% increase in conversion? Find out!.
3. Review your website’s analytics. How many leads are visiting your website? What keyword did your customer type into the search engine to find you? Knowing the answers to these questions is critical when planning an effective online marketing strategy for your small business. Ask your web developer for help or set up Google Analytics. How to set up Google Analytics.
4. Invest in a mobile website or responsive web design. This is a no-brainer, if a customer experiences technical difficulty navigating your website wave goodbye. You will lose them to the competition. What is responsive web design?
5. Implement an SEO or PPC Campaign. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) refers to a series of coordinated steps that increase the chance of your website showing in the search engine results page (SERP). Pay-Per-Click (PPC) is a form of online marketing that places an advertisement for your business online. Contact us to find out which campaign is right for you.